- Public Morals – Be respectful of your surroundings; refrain from making loud noises. Anyone who is intoxicated or under the influence of any drugs or alcohol will not be permitted inside our facility. Inappropriate behaviors, i.e.: violence, unattentive child care, lewdness, etc will not be tolerated. We try to keep a family-friendly environment so please minimize and public display of affection.
- Prohibited Items – Any outside food, beverages, and footwear is not permitted inside the facility. No weapons, drugs, drug paraphernalia, or potentially hazardous substances are permitted inside our facility. Spa Castle staff reserves the right to search your belongings if there are any reasons of suspicion. * No outside food is permitted in Spa Castle, except for (non-ice cream) birthday cakes.
- Refund Policy – We encourage you to check your total balance (your total expense) constantly. Reception cannot refund or void any items upon checkout. After checking in, no refunds on the admission fee will be issued for any reason.
- Service Reservation – Please check availability and book services before checking in. After check-in no refunds will be issued because of unavailability of service slots. If you have a reservation, you must be present at the service desk 15 minutes prior to the appointment time to avoid automatic cancellation and a 20% cancellation fee. The confirmation number is required to verify your appointment.
- Dress Code – Spa Castle will provide uniforms that MUST be worn throughout the entire facility; with the exception of locker rooms and pool areas. Please wear your bathing suit under the uniforms and remove the uniforms before entering any of the aqua therapy pools. T-shirts, hats, goggles, and any other clothing item that is not considered ‘swimwear’ is not allowed inside our pools.
Policies by Department
- Reception / Lobby - Please read and confirm all our Spa Castle policies prior to checking in. There is a $50 fee for every lost locker key. You will be responsible for any accumulated balance that may result from misplacement of a key. Before exiting the facility, all balances must be paid.
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms & Bathing Area – Spa Castle is not responsible for any lost items. Please make sure to lock your lockers and double check. Store all footwear inside the shoe lockers. No shoes allowed in our facility. Shower and cleanse body before using the hot/cold bathing tubs. Bathing area requires full nudity and you may not wear any clothing into the tubs.
- Bade Pools – Swimsuits must be worn inside the pools. You must not wear Spa Castle uniforms inside the pools. Any beverages and foods are not allowed inside the pools. Excessive swimming, running or diving will not be tolerated. Please use caution while utilizing the pools and enter using the stairs. Spa Castle will not be responsible for any injuries that result from these prohibited activities.
- Relaxation Lounge – This area is for your convenience and the convenience of others. One person per chair. If a chair is broken due to misconduct, it will be your responsibility to pay for the cost of repairs. This area is a quiet area and the noise level must be kept to a minimum.
- Asya Restaurant – Please return plates to the plate return window next to the service counter after you are finished eating.
- Fitness Center – Please return all equipment after usage and make sure to wipe down any machine after usage. No children under the age of 16 will be permitted without an adult supervisor. You must have footwear on during the usage of the fitness center. Please bring your shoes up and put them on inside the fitness room.
**Spa Castle has the right to ask anyone who violates these policies to leave the premise at any time without a refund.**